During the current global
health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the
health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future
employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your
patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world innovate. Each year, our customers push the boundaries to deliver new technologies to the world. Speed, power, and flexibility are requirements. Along the way, Mentor helps them see what is possible. They trust us with their technologies. We trust you to make them better. For you, that means challenge, variety, and a chance to apply your individual talents to some of the most complex hardware and software design problems in the world. Our collaborative environment combined with a commitment to work/life balance makes Mentor an ideal place to advance your career and challenge your mind.
EDM Design & Library
- You will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team and will develop design methodologies to exploit and expand use of Mentor Graphics Xpedition products.
- You will need strong communication skills consulting and presenting to customers to articulate how the Mentor Graphics Xpedition tool suite will help them to maximize the performance of the leading-edge technologies in their designs.
- You will need to point out gaps in the customers design flow and articulate what is possible to increase the customer’s design capability while driving efficiencies in their development flow to meet their Time-To-Market (TTM) goals with high quality.
- You must have experience in design and data management, ability to understand and accommodate customer IT architectures, databases, and strong programming and scripting skills associated with the intended focus.
- You will liaison with our EBS product division, especially in areas of advanced development, customizations, development, and maintenance of MCD generated applications used in advanced processes in our customer base.
- Strong knowledge in SW development.
- Strong knowledge in both EDM design & library methodology, tools, and design flow.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, programming and trouble shooting skills.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Xpedition tools.
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java)
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively.
- Leadership skills
BS degree with strong engineering background. MS Preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time