Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
At Mendix, the marketing team has been growing rapidly for the past few years. Now we need to add more digital marketers who can help the rest of the team translate and deploy their respective campaigns within our entire digital marketing ecosystem.
As an Integrated Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for working with both our regional marketing teams and cross-functional work teams to create and execute integrated digital marketing plans tied to those teams’ campaigns. The successful candidate will have a broad and varied background with hands-on experience across many B2B-focused digital marketing channels and tools.
· Work with your assigned cross-functional work team (i.e. a team focused on marketing our platform to specific verticals) to create integrated digital marketing plans.
· Work with your assigned regional marketing team to create integrated digital marketing plans.
· Own of one or more of our digital marketing channels and/or tools, based upon your specific background and experience.
· Execute work from other digital marketing managers on the team within the channels and/or tools that you own.
· Serve as the digital marketing expert within your assigned teams, providing guidance to the other marketing colleagues working alongside you.
· Deliver reporting back to your assigned teams after your digital marketing plans have gone into market.
· Keep pace with industry trends and developments.
· 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
· Experience building paid search campaigns. Google Ads certification a major plus.
· Experience building LinkedIn paid campaigns targeting B2B. Solid understanding of persona targeting within LinkedIn and variations in ad formats.
· Experience with Google Analytics. Google Analytics certification a major plus.
· Experience with conversational marketing
· Experience with ABM advertising platforms
· Experience with website personalization
If you have direct experience in any of these specific platforms, please highlight that experience in your cover letter/resume, as this will give you a leg up.
· Engagio Orchestrate
· Demandbase ABM Advertising
· Demandbase Website Personalization
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company’s existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.