- Become a Mendix expert to steer innovation within Mendix technology implementations
- Support customers, as well as partners, in enabling them to become self-sufficient with the Mendix platform
- Motivate clients with the values and principals of a scrum/agile led implementations with Mendix
- Train customers and partners to bring them to the next level
- Prepare and execute through project planning, development and successful customer adoption
- Work with customers and support our partners as a catalyst to influencing the success of Mendix technology implementations, as well as driving adoption of our methodology
- You have 5 plus years of experience leading technical implementations or consulting in a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology.
- You are passionate about cloud-native and mobile technology
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and love finding elegant solutions to complex problems
- You get excited about and have proven track record for leading and delivering software projects or have worked within an organization that focused on software development
- You are a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to drive innovation in their organization
- You value the importance of diversity in the workplace
- Cloud industry knowledge preferred
- Earned a BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science (or technical equivalent)
- Ability to travel to client sites routinely (about 70% nation-wide POST Covid)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.