Headed to the future? Hop right in.
Do you like the sound of finding the smartest solution side by side with professionals and experts? If so, complete your education with a PhD position with us. We can help you to combine knowledge, discover connections, and formulate ideas. When you join our team, you will gain an insight into a range of departments and processes. It is a chance like no other to break new ground as we head into the future of electrification, automation, and digitalization. Seize this opportunity today!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) like Blockchain have opened a new paradigm of decentralized applications with different governance models, execution and control structure, and architecture challenges that need to be handled meticulously to leverage the advantages. Decentralized Identities (DID) is not a new topic in the context of Identity and Access Management, but it has found new zeal since the advent of DLTs. Even though DIDs in particular and DLTs in general have shown promise and could have advantages, this becomes even more challenging when applying these concepts in enterprise and industrial IoT use cases and environments. Identifying use cases and then applying these technologies requires expertise, investment of time and money, and in many cases a diversion from the current established business models of the industry.
The goal is to improve this situation by researching ways for identifying use cases and efficient usage of DIDs, Blockchain / DLTs.
· You analyze industrial application scenarios for DIDs and DLTs
· You actively identify key challenges that DIDs and Blockchain can solve
· You identify possible "DID building blocks" based on DLTs that can be used to solve these challenges
· You realize identified building blocks using blockchain frameworks
· You evaluate the application of realized building blocks and advantages it brings for the industrial applications
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You already have a master´s degree (or comparable) in computer science, information technology or related disciplines
· You have a strong drive for achievement and a genuine desire to discover new things
· You have sound knowledge of Distributed Systems and knowledge in Blockchain and DLTs
· You bring a good understanding in Blockchain technologies like Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Hyperledger Indy and Aries
· You have experience in decentralized architectures
· You have excellent written and verbal English skills and good knowledge of the German language
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time