Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a DevOps Engineer for virtual systems, you will:
- Perform continuous development and maintenance of our innovative automated services (development, installation, operation, and support for VMware Virtual Infrastructure).
- Ensuring Service Operation of the Critical and Complex Applications and Services of Siemens AG and ensuring Service Improvement.
- Implementation of new technologies in IT and support of the strategic alignment of the group by new IT solutions.
- Experience in automation & scripting with Powershell, PowerCLI and vRealize Orchestrator. HPOO is a plus.
- Experience in AWS environments and Ansible - is a plus
- Founded Knowledge in VMware Product portfolio (vRealize Orchestrator, PowerCLI, vRealize Operations, vCloud Director, NSX, vCenter, ESXi Hypervisor, vRealize Configuration Manager, vCenter Update Manager).
- Network & Firewall know-how incl. SDN (VMware NSX).
- Storage know-how (e.g. PureStorage).
- Experience working with Operations Systems (Windows, Linux), Databases (MSSQL & Oracle).
- Experience working in a DC environment.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers.
- Basic Project Management knowledge
- Knowledge of ITIL-compliant operation and managing change requests of IT services.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a proficient English domain (Speaking, Reading & Writing).
- German - is a plus
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 specialists with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of SiemensYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Therefore we strongly encourage and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time