We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role. Product development
- Design and implement Software for industrial embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Hands on experience in programming of MCU: 8/16/32-bit MCUs/ARM cores with knowledge of using low power modes.
- H/W interface protocols: SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet, Wireless IoT technologies, Peripherals: ADC, DAC, interrupts, Flash, SRAM/DRAM, DMA, PWM, RTC, Watchdog.
- Knowledge on different IDEs and associated toolchain.
- Solid programming experience in embedded C/ C++.
- Experience in third party and open source software integration.
- Verification of algorithms using MATLAB/SIMULINK and OMICRON.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Proven experience in bare metal /RTOS based embedded systems design.
- Expertise in with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Familiarity with multi-core concepts/programming.
- Excellent knowledge of IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Know-how substation automation technology / substation protection systems, substation automation protocols IEC 60870-5-101/103/104, Modbus-RTU, DNP3, IEC 61850.
- Know-how electrical power system protection, power system management (SCADA) and its application
We are seeking for a · BE / ME in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ CS/ IT with consistent track record and proven ability and a minimum 5 years experience in substation automation/ protection application.. This job is based out of Goa.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time