- Support the global alliance director in building and executing strategic partnerships with the world’s largest global systems integrators (GSIs) such as Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, TCS, Wipro
- Achieve partnership goals, including an assigned sales quota of revenue co-sold with GSI firms. Track and regularly report out on goal attainment
- Build trusted, effective working relationships with GSI stakeholders and executives. Regularly deliver presentations on Mendix’s overview, value proposition, and go-to-market plays to GSI leaders
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new groups and teams within existing GSI partners through a blend of outbound and inbound outreach
- Proactively lead, hand-in-hand with assigned Mendix account executives, sales cycles where we are co-selling with a GSI. Track sales stages and pursuits in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with Mendix cross functional teams to deliver exceptional partner experience to GSIs
- Collaborate with partner marketing lead to develop necessary marketing content for internal communications within GSI firms – e.g., educational marketing content to increase awareness of Mendix – and external communications in the market – e.g., joint webinars, press releases
- Collaborate with solution engineering lead to assist partners in training their technical teams, developing demo solutions, and building proofs of concept leveraging the Mendix platform
- Collaborate with additional cross functional teams as needed such as sales operations, academy/training team, customer evangelist team, etc.
- Collaborate with Siemens alliance counterparts and sales executives to support GSI partner activity and sales cycles in the manufacturing sector
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in sales, business development, management consulting, or partnership management preferably for a SaaS technology company
- Exceptional professional presence, with experience and comfort delivering presentations to and building relationships with C-level executives
- Willing to travel as needed–10-20% travel
- Ability to navigate large organizations and build champions, externally within GSI partner firms and internally across Mendix/Siemens
- Strong attention to detail with a ‘zero defect’ mentality. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Competitive sales and business development mentality; eagerness to reach sales quota targets and achieve partner objectives
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with passion to learn about Mendix technology and low code development market
- Proficiency in PowerPoint for presentation development and in Excel for basic reporting and analysis
- Familiarity with sales tools such as Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, a bonus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.