- Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local GAAP requirements.
- Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities ' taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Active role in preparation and execution of legal and commercial conditions of contracts with clients, and consult with partners and suppliers
- Manage project cash flow/payment plan and ensure timely generation of customer invoices
- Perform project’s financial planning and forecasting
- Work with project manager in monthly/quarterly project review meetings preparation
- Ensure achievement of contract requirements (e.g. performance guarantees, insurances, taxes, etc.)
- Oversee and control cost deployment of material, internal and external manpower during the overall execution of project, assessing utilization of resources and transparency of plan costs
- Implement and drive measures to improve the project performance through claims and variation management.
- Act as entrepreneur for the Business Unit, showing proactive approach in problem solving and resolution
- Follow-up guarantees, bonds, accruals and project accounting postings for ensuring monthly closing correctness
- Interact and follow-up with Logistic, Legal and SFS for any project related issue
- Liaise with Currency Management with regard to cash flows in foreign currencies
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time