Job Title: Engineer (Hardware Tester) 硬件测试工程师
Location： Nanjing, China
Responsibilities / Duties
You will have the opportunity to use the full range of your professional experience to support validation of design of Protection Relay and Automation devices. You will be responsible for test strategy planning, test case creation and test environment setup. You will responsible for PCBA level unit test & functional test, and device level functional test and type test, also provide necessary support on returned boards/devices analysis from production line or field.
- Unit test, EMC test and functional test on new PCBA or device.
- Co-work with HW designer to setup the test plan in each test stage.
- Trouble shooting on different abnormal behaviors.
- Co-work with FW developers on low level driver design.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Electronic or Automation related.
- English – Advanced level in spoken and written
- Chinese – Expert level in spoken and written
- More than 3 years working experience in protection relay, automation or control device HW topics.
- Experience on related certification and type test.
- Experience on BI/BO/analog circuit design.
- Experience on MCU/ARM mini system design.
- Experience on using EDA tools for HW design, better to have experience on Mentor.
- Knowhow and skills on EMC standard.
- Knowhow and skills on typical HW circuit design.