- Coordination of the NAM DX closing from the Performance Controlling perspective. This includes alignment with the business on key journal vouchers to be booked (both standard monthly and ad hoc, as required), ensuring proper timing of key SAP jobs to be run in conjunction with the Accounting team, and ongoing analysis to ensure proper statement of books & records.
- Perform critical trend and variance analyses during monthly close process, and completion of P&L and Balance Sheet Analytics to meet several requirements:
- Validation that monthly financials are accurate prior to closing the books
- Provide initial indications to management regarding financial results for the month, including key drivers
- Interaction with Business Areas to derive monthly closing commentary and variance drivers
- Perform account reconciliations for accounts in scope and participate in quarterly audit activities. Maintain and perform key controls in scope of closing and reconciliation activities.
- Contribute to the annual Puerto Rico audit and quarterly filings
- Ability to analyze balance sheet data and participate in forecasting of key positions as needed
- Perform historical and/or trend analysis on key business components (volume/gross profit, SG&A, cash flow, headcount, etc.)
- Perform ad hoc analysis and work on project teams as required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.