What part will you play?
- In your new role as a R&D Cyber Security Tester you perform security assessments of Siemens products and solutions
- You develop new technologies and methodologies in the field of cyber security testing within internal and funded research projects
- Moreover, you apply R&D results in security assessments / penetration tests and contribute to the development of new services and training offers
- You share your know-how within our team and supervise interns and working students
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in cyber security, computer science, electrical engineering or related fields
- You have a clear understanding of state-of the-art cyber security concepts and deep knowledge in penetration testing and the development of security testing tools
- In addition, you already gained professional experience in applied research and in the transfer of R&D results into prototypes and customer offers
- You distinguish yourself by very good communication skills, strong customer orientation, with a high degree of personal initiative and a team-player mindset
- Your business fluent English and German language skills as well as your openness to travel when required, round off your profile
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time