At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Simcenter™ is an organization within Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of Siemens. The combined organization is the world’s leading supplier of industrial tools used for product design, simulation, verification, testing and manufacturing.
As today’s products – from smart phones and household appliances, to automobiles, aircraft and machinery – continue to increase the use of sophisticated embedded electronics, Simcenter has uniquely positioned itself to provide seamless and comprehensive solutions, to the many multinational organizations that develop these products. Amid unprecedented change and the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea.About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to become part of the Simcenter™ Simulation and Test Solutions marketing team and provide new ideas for achieving our goals while allowing you to thrive as an individual. If you would like to pursue a project you feel can add value to our team, then we will back your judgment and work alongside you to support your initiative and creativity. As the marketing intern for the Simcenter product line, you will collaborate with many people from both inside and outside of the organization, build up a rapport with individuals from around the world, and work at different stages of campaigns based around all of the industries we work within.
Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate with an eye for the Software Industry? We believe our internship could this be the next exciting step on your journey!Key Responsibilities:
- Generating content for the Simcenter social media channels including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Leading employee social media advocacy through tools such as Amplify.
- Managing divisional customer newsletters as well as supporting distribution partners with new content on our on-demand platforms.
- Responsible for the divisional student intern campaign: generating interest in the company and finding the best recruits through online advertising and running recruitment events.
- Coordinating Simcenter’s presence at industry events including trade fairs, conferences and workshops globally.
- Supporting the marketing team and campaign managers with administrative tasks.
- An understanding of B2B marketing theory
- Highly computer literate across Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Currently studying towards an undergraduate Marketing or Business-related degree and on track to achieve a 2:1 or higher.
We proud ourselves of having built a flat organizational structure, work on exciting and ambitious projects for world-class clients and provide exciting career prospects.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Ireland ltd, UK Branch
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time