Mode of Employment: Limited
Job Grade: ERA-Entgeltgruppe 10
Part Time: 17,5 h/week
Headed to the future? Hop right in.
Do you like the sound of finding the smartest solution side by side with professionals and experts? If so, complete your education with a PhD position with us. We can help you to combine knowledge, discover connections, and formulate ideas. When you join our team, you will gain an insight into a range of departments and processes. It is a chance like no other to break new ground as we head into the future of electrification, automation, and digitalization. Seize this opportunity today!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
DevOps enables our businesses to provide a continuous flow of value to the customer, a key success factor in our radically changing digital markets and customer offerings. Software updates and enhancements are developed, deployed, and operationalized at high pace, boosting capitalization on fast value delivery. Short feedback cycles along the entire value chain including operations ensure fast learning and outstanding customer experience. This is especially challenging for cyber-physical systems.
The goal is to improve this situation by researching ways for identifying use cases, and efficient usage of DevOps concepts, methods and building blocks.
· You contribute with your independent scientific activity to a European funding project for DevOps for cyber-physical systems
· Within the project, you analyze the real development of a cyber-physical system in the medical-technical environment (tools, processes), create a concept for a DevOps-based method for development and testing and implement it
· You consider AI-based solutions to increase the self-adaptivity of cyber-physical systems to different contexts
· You contribute to the definition of a DevOps-based method for the development of a self-adaptive cyber-physical system
· You collaborate with business units within Siemens AG as well as externally with universities and industrial partners
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You already have a master´s degree (or comparable) in computer science or related disciplines
· You bring a good understanding of DevOps and have knowledge in self-adaptivity and AI
· You can quickly and independently incorporate new topics and analyze them in a goal-oriented manner
· You know the challenges of cyber-physical systems
· You have excellent written and verbal English skills and basic knowledge of the German language
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time