Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Financial Analyst 3.
Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) Supply Chain Management (SCM) is seeking a financial analyst at the Walpole manufacturing site, home of the Immunoassay reagent production for the Atellica and Centaur product lines. Reporting to the Walpole Site Controller, the role requires highest focus on accuracy and detail in every aspect of the job. Acting as a finance business partner for the cross functional teams leading all new product introductions into manufacturing, strong communication skills and relationship building is key. Additionally, being the key expert of standard product cost calculation in the Walpole finance team, the candidate must have or acquire deep understanding of the product cost calculation process in a manufacturing environment. The candidate must possess the ability to proactively engage internal customers at various levels of the organization, facilitate healthy channels for communication, and successfully act as main liaison between the Walpole finance team and the central accounting team.
- Finance business partnering with cross functional new product introduction teams.
- Preparation of assigned portions of Walpole SCM financial month close, reporting, and forecasting process – e.g. inventory and reserve reporting, manufacturing variance reporting and analysis.
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of annual budget submissions for Walpole SCM with significant focus on standard product cost calculation.
- Interaction with finance and non-finance stakeholders in Walpole, close working relationship with SCM Performance Controlling team, and with the central accounting team in Malvern, PA.
- Identify, develop and drive process efficiencies that improve accuracy, quality and timeliness of the Walpole Finance deliverables and with particular focus on the GR/IR process.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement with emphasis on process re-engineering and automation of existing procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned by site controller.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Degree or experience in accounting preferred.
- 3+ years of successful experience in finance or related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and experience with SAP FI/CO/MM.
- Strong appreciation for the importance of ensuring accuracy in all levels of financial reporting. Excellent communication, writing and reporting skills to effectively communicate financial information.
- Ability and desire to plan, control, and contribute to solving complex problems.
- Self-driven and resourceful to meet deadlines, achieve goals, work independently as well as in teams.
- Flexibility to multi-task and adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities – ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proven critical thinking skills and ability to apply technical guidelines to complex accounting problems.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.