Strategy Innovation Consultant (m/f/d)
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world's most innovative technology and engineering companies. Siemens Advanta Consulting navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey - from strategy to prototypes and operations. We combine deep industry expertise with business and digital proficiency, going way beyond the classical consulting. We strive to solve complex problems in domains ranging from industry, mobility and buildings to smart cities by applying methods and principles of design thinking, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and interactive visualization. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers build, transform and grow their businesses as well as to realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint.
Siemens Advanta Singapore is integral part of the first fully-integrated major Digital Hub for Siemens in the world. The Singapore Digitalization Hub creates new digitalization use-cases and brings its innovations to markets in the APAC region.
As a Strategy Innovation Consultant in our Digital Practice you will support leading global companies in developing their digital strategy and transformation & implementation roadmap and coach senior client leaders to effectively tackle today's and tomorrow's most complex challenges around Industry 4.0, digital transformation, and innovation.
Besides joining Advanta Consulting’s global network, in Singapore you will also become part of a passionate group of makers and dreamers in the form of solution innovators, UX devotees, techies, visual artists, data scientists, strategists, and software lovers, working in a lean startup concept.
What you'll do in the job
- Develop new digital strategies, capabilities, and competitive differentiators for our clients
- Inspire our clients to adopt new innovative approaches and business models, while supporting them during concept, pilot and implementation phases
- Identify and co-create economically viable digital innovations with potential customers, analyze customer value-drivers
- Develop, tests, and refine value proposition for and with stakeholder groups, evaluate user needs and requirements, assess technical & commercial feasibility, and elaborate relevant contractual, revenue, and pricing models
- Develop hands-on approaches, business plans and strategies in close collaboration with our clients and present your project results to top management
- Assume full responsibility and ownership for your project module
- Establish solid frameworks and methodology tools for design thinking and co-creation in industrial IoT
- Prepare proposals to external & internal customers for service offerings and to respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Lead, guide, challenge and coach other team members to support their professional development
- Engage with internal and external senior stakeholders and work closely with client teams
- Drive thought leadership on service digitalization and leverages synergies in the global Siemens network
- Actively extend our digital eco-system (industry, government, tech and start-up community)
What you'll need to qualify for the job:
- 2-5 years of outstanding performance as a consultant at a top-tier strategy consulting firm or profound experience in a business design/ digital transformation/ corporate venture / innovation role in a B2G or B2B environment for a renowned industrial enterprise and/ or startup. Experience in Management consulting or Private Equity.
- Must have a Masters or MBA degree Or are about the graduate from it. Outstanding university degree ideally in business, engineering, natural science, or IT from a globally renown university, ideally combined with an MBA of a top business school
- Strong interest and first exposure across different industry verticals, particularly Infrastructure, Smart Cities/Estates, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Relevant experience in project management. Appropriate certification (e.g. PMI, SCRUM) is desirable
- Working experience in at least two ASEAN countries is preferable
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, ability to rapidly learn complex topics
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a strong entrepreneurial "can-do" mindset and a result-oriented approach
- Highly developed communication skills in English
- Comfortable to work at and to build trust with senior levels
- Team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel internationally
What we offer
- Fast growing, highly motivated team and environment with flat hierarchies striving to deliver impact for our customers
- Continuous exposure to very senior external leaders and Siemens internal leaders
- Ability to shape our clients' digital transformation journeys while becoming part of the next industrial revolution
- Clearly defined, transparent career development and learning trajectories with international staffing opportunities
- Well controlled work-life-balance providing the opportunity to pursue additional learning opportunities or personal priorities
- Competitive compensation packages
What else do you need to know?
Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that improve lives, benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
To learn more about our team please visit us at http://www.siemens-advanta.com
Shape the future together with us - from day one. Apply now!
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time