Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then join our global team as Global Solution Sales Manager (f/m/d) Enterprise Services, Focus PPP / hospital construction and support our sales organization in developing new markets efficiently – and of course with a focus on our customers’ needs.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Within the global ES team, you will assume responsibility for our positioning in hospital construction PPPs (public-private partnerships) and for modular solutions, and will drive this topic in the global organization
- Working independently, you will identify, mobilize and coordinate a global expert group on this topic
- You will develop and maintain a network with potential partners
- You will examine the global market and work with our country organizations in setting up bid teams
- You will advise the bid teams in negotiations with partners such as construction companies, building managers, clinical operators and financial institutions, assuming an active role in a bid team as required
- You will analyze the market and projects and provide impetus for the market access model for supported countries
- You will make an active contribution to developing sales competence, delivering content and presentations for training courses, workshops and customer visits at headquarters and at sales events
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Value Partnerships
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in science or economics
- You have many years of professional experience in new construction PPPs, including those relating specifically to the healthcare sector. Knowledge of international markets is a mandatory requirement
- You have many years of experience as a project developer or project manager in this segment, and you can demonstrate a successful track record in developing, negotiating and implementing projects for healthcare customers
- Your application is also highly welcome if you have already accumulated many years of in-depth professional experience and additional qualifications in the specified field, but no university degree
- You are an expert in defining interfaces to partners with a view to minimizing our risks
- You are experienced in driving cross-organizational topics and in establishing networks both within and outside your own organization
- You have international work experience
- Experience in hospital operation or an active role in a new hospital construction project from the hospital side would be advantageous
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a very good command of English; German or French language skills would be advantageous
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to develop and maintain networks
- You understand the risks, opportunities, organizational contexts and workflows associated with long-term projects
- You are keen to develop the business by sharing your knowledge
- You like working in a changeable environment subject to continuous improvement and optimization
- You enjoy working with different cultures, people and projects
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time