Who crafts your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Join our team as an Network Engineer!
- Functional lead for this service: own the service; be the face of the service
- Strong interaction with vendor and partner management
- Maximize the value of the product/service and the work of the service team (ROI).
- Work with cutting edge technology in the ZTNA world
- Manage Siemens ZTNA environment, and respective configuration and architecture
- Perform Level 2 technical / systems support for all topics related to this service
- Consult with the Business Unit end users raising demands to address their needed
- Collaborate with other support services, e.g. the IP Management team, the network monitoring team, systems operations team, etc. as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering or network engineering. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Minimum 4 years of previous working experience needed
- Network related certification CCNA – mandatory
- Experience with:
- Zero Trust Network solution (e.g. Pulse Secure, ZScaler) is welcome but not mandatory
- IP networks (IPv4, IPv6, routing BGP, OSPF) and network tools (e.g. Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Linux and Windows OS
- Network technologies and platforms, as LAN,WAN, DHCP, DNS, ARP, SD-WAN, Cisco IOS
- SIEM systems is welcome but not mandatory
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Basic knowledge of monitoring protocols (SNMP, NetFlow) and (MySQL, Vertica)
Place of work: São Paulo, SP
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, there may be the need to work from remote locations, possibly from your home location, which must have an isolated area that accommodates work desk space, sufficient internet access and audio / video conferencing abilities using company provided equipment.
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time