- You will define and further develop a category management strategy and regional action plan for the categories IT comprising the procurement of IT Software, Hardware and Consulting and IT infrastructure Services as well as Professional Services comprising Advisory-, Financial-, Technical-Services and Temporary Labor to our sales-offices, service centers and factories.
- You assure an efficient and compliant procurement process to support the sourcing activities of the different cross functional teams and their recurring or project spend
- You will build a strong rapport with internal stakeholders and budget owners to establish and implement best category and supplier strategies
- Additionally, you will optimize the overhead cost position of the company in your categories through a best in class supplier portfolio, maximized negotiation power, by further developing policies and requirement specifications as well as through demand management
- In your role, you will actively drive innovation and value contribution from the supplier market in your categories by developing the supplier portfolio: meet and shape future requirements using the full potential of what the market has to offer
- Finally, you will improve functional output, value delivery to stakeholders and meet yearly financial, operational, and strategic objectives
- You have a university degree, e.g. in business administration or mechanical engineering with at least 3-5 years of professional experience in purchasing IT and/or Professional Services preferably in the machine construction industry
- Furthermore, you have gained experience in working internationally with different (European) cultures. You have a can-do attitude.
- You have a record of successful managed (cross-functional) projects
- With your strategic thinking and analytical, structured approach you have proven yourself as an excellent negotiator
- With your open-minded personality, you are able to maximize benefits from the digitalization of the function in its operation and in its cooperation with internal stakeholders, drive and manage that change passionately
- Fluency in English and German plus the readiness for intercontinental business trips round your profile
https://www.flender.com/de/jobsAndCareers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Flender.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time