Flender, headquartered in Bocholt, Germany, is a leading global supplier for mechanical drive systems and has a reputation for the highest performance, innovation, quality, and reliability of mechanical components for more than 120 years. Flender offers a broad variety of gear units and couplings and associated services, with a focus on key industries such as wind power, cement, mining, oil & gas, power generation, water and wastewater, marine, conveyor and crane technology. Flender products and services combine the latest technology with extremely high-quality materials and manufacturing processes and have been reliably providing the optimal transmission of power for decades. On October 1, 2020, Flender had around 8,500 employees globally.
What part will you play?
- In your new role, you are responsible for the concept development, implementation and continuous optimization of Procurement Business Intelligence Applications and Dashboards
- You also take over the Usecase-oriented gathering and implementation of the requirements of the procurement stakeholders (active Front-end development and data modeling)
- By supporting the roll-out of BI-selfservices, training SCM BI users and establishing the global SCM BI competence network, you drive the SCM maturity
- You will also be responsible for the procurement market data research, data processing and distribution as well as integration into BI Applications (e.g. index analyses)
- While you develop and coordinate the Flender Procurement Market-Intelligence network, you will coordinate and cooperate with the external market
- You bring a successfully completed degree in economics, mechanical engineering or comparable
- You already gained several years of experience in the development of BI solutions (preferably for Procurement)
- Also, you bring development experience (Front-end and data modelling) in SAP Analytics Cloud (also beneficial is Tableau, QlikSense and Celonis)
- You already have Know-how in agile project management and user-centric development of digital products
- You distinguish yourself by your collaborative style and your interest in the processing of market information
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in German
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time