We are hiring a Sr ServiceNow Developer to provide professional services to support implementation of the ServiceNow Enterprise Service Management platform. The Sr ServiceNow Developer will work closely with offshore team on coordination of monthly releases and implementation, defining User Acceptance Testing and Go-Live post implementation. The focusing of ServiceNow would be in process automation & orchestration utilizing Integration Hub capabilities, webservices and flow designer. Also, the developer would contribute to improving end user experience by implementing Virtual Agent on different modules and services.
• Work closely with offshore team on coordination of monthly releases and implementation.
• Completes all responsibilities as outlined as part of the performance expectation.
• Maintain a current knowledge of ServiceNow product offerings and other supporting technologies.
• Researches technical issues using web sites, vendor support procedures and other troubleshooting methods.
• Consult customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices.
• Prepare internal stakeholder and internal deliverables that are technology related.
• Lead workshops to gather business/technical user stories.
• Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
• Service Catalog structuring and Widget development.
• Development of required integration components (SSO, LDAP, JDVC Probe, REST/SOAP Web Services).
• End to End solution consulting in Service Catalog, & Orchestration.
• Scoped Application Development.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Must have experience developing Integration using Rest/SOAP webservices, Integration Hub, using ETL tools like SnapLogic, Dell Bhoomi, Mulesoft.
• Must have strong knowledge and expertise in building workflows, flow designer, & implement orchestration using Integration Hub or other OOB ServiceNow plugins/connectors. Experience in configuring Azure AD, O365 spokes from Integration Hub.
• Candidate must have experience in Virtual agent implementation including creation of Data Model, training the agent and creating custom flows.
• Interface with Product Owners, BA & Architects to successfully implement and support Service Management hosted on ServiceNow.
• Candidate must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and multitask.
• Demonstrated experience in technical consulting roles and client facing.
• Proficiency with web API’s, Data Integrations/ETL, Relational Databases.
• Quick learner that can adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Minimum 5 years of ServiceNow implementation experience in a client consulting environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
• Self-directed and able to manage changing priorities.
• Knowledge of LDAP, VPN, SSL, SSO, and other such technologies and standards.
• Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (*Mandatory)
Certified Implementation Specialist IT Service Management (*Mandatory)
ServiceNow Micro-Certification – Virtual Agent (Preferred)
ServiceNow Micro Certification – IntegrationHub (Preferred)
ServiceNow Micro-Certification – Predictive Intelligence (Preferred)