What are my responsibilities?
- Identifying and interacting with Chinese start-ups that are of relevance to Siemens Healthineers’ actual or future business. The job includes the management of internal and external networks in order to develop a broad portfolio.
- Definition of areas of interest and identification of technology and business needs together with the Siemens Healthineers’ businesses
- Initiation and development of dedicated programs to identify and support Chinese start-ups that are of relevance to Siemens Healthineers’ business
- Identification of convincing win-win scenarios for joint projects between Chinese start-ups and Siemens Healthineers
- Management of cooperation projects with Chinese start-ups including ideation, initiation, contracting, financing and responsibility for milestones and results
- Validation of results together with customers and business units
- Transfer of technologies into business units.
What do I need to quality for this job?
- Own experience working in a start-up environment and/or setting up an own business, preferably in the Chinese Healthcare start-up world
- Significant experience working in or with Chinese start-up incubators or accelerators
- Prior experience in leading strategic business development programs working with start-ups
- Comprehensive understanding of new technologies and their applications in healthcare and life sciences
- Long term experience in external innovation, acceleration or incubation, turning new technologies into business applications and solutions
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing interdisciplinary groups and projects with several partners and affiliates (internal and external)
- Exceptional stakeholder management, negotiation and facilitation skills and a demonstrated ability to work across departments in a multi-cultural global and highly matrix environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong analytical and implementation skills
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, business fluency in English
Scientific, technical or medical university degree or equivalent work experience, PhD welcome.