For our Digital Factory Division, we are looking for Sales Specialist for Motion Control Business unit who will be located in İstanbul Region. This role will be responsible for marketing and technical support of low voltage frequency converters, inverters and servomotors and sales responsibility of the assigned target customers for Motion Control product portfolio.
What are my responsibilities?
- Sales responsibility of the assigned target customers for Motion Control product portfolio.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales teams to ensure effective lead generation.
- Proactively work with customers and partners in defining bid specifications and technical support.
- Cooperate with the product manager to define optimum pricing strategy for each individual quotation and/or product or product family.
- Follow up the internal processes from order to dispatch by coordinating related teams to ensure delivery, commissioning and after sales support success.
- Implement marketing plans and strategies to increase sales volume and expand the customer base.
- Present business unit’s portfolio in exhibitions and summits, perform seminars to market professionals, issue technical articles for industry media, work in close cooperation with related parties to perform marketing communication activities.
- Conduct technical trainings to the end customers, partners and OEMs.
- Aligned with regulations and company policies.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Confirmed 3 years of experience in industrial Sales and technical support.
- Very good knowledge in sales & marketing of low voltage frequency converters, inverters and servomotors for Vector and Servo application fields.
- Experience on OEM's and End user market with Drive related business.
- Good command of English.
- Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good interpersonal skills.
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling abroad.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time