Senior Accounting - Americas (229073)
According to generally accepted accounting procedures, prepares and reviews standard and specialized financial reports (i.e., balance sheets, income statements, pro formas, etc.) and works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Recommends methods and procedures to improve accounting processes. Operates under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Provide technical accounting support
- Prepares various financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, and fluctuation analysis for management and external/external auditors.
- Review journal vouchers, balance sheet reconciliations and financial reports for accuracy.
- Recommends methods and procedures to improve the functioning of the accounting area.
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of applicable laws and regulations; ensures compliance to accounting laws and regulations.
- Assists with special financial analysis projects as necessary, such as acquisition and divestiture analysis, etc
- Support SAP HANA ERP implementation
- Manage special projects
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of all accounting processes and SAP functions
- Ability to work with multiple management levels throughout the business unit in analyzing financial situations
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills
- Ability to take ownership of assignments and work independently
- Ability to multi-task and manage technical projects concurrently
- Ability to use professional judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve anticipated issues
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.