Are you interested in control technology and automotive? Do you want to be part of the development of new technologies?
Siemens is a leader not only in the field of automation and development of control systems, but also in the field of electro-mobility. In our R&D center Advanta we deal with product development (software development, hardware and their testing). We rely on high expertise, careful approach and teamwork. We support personal development and enable the implementation of your ideas.
We would like to invite you to cooperate in the development of electromobility equipment for commercial vehicles such as trucks and buses. As part of the projects, you will learn in detail how these devices work. You will learn how to configure and program complex systems and gain knowledge in the field of automotive. Within projects, we develop our own systems, where we appreciate your creativity and allow you to develop further knowledge. All this in cooperation with developers within an international project.
You will focus on:
- Requirement engineer with extension within the automotive standard ISO26262 for traction systems of electric commercial vehicles.
- Definition of requirements for converters and motors at the level of the system and individual components.
- Feature model management using a product approach (several motors and converters).
- Using Polarion, RedMine and TeamCenter tools
You can look forward to:
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company CZK 50,000
- an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
You should have:
- university education in a technical field or adequate experience in the field
- experience from development in the field of automotive
- knowledge of ISO 26262 or orientation in this standard
- knowledge of standard requirements management tools such as DOORS (Polarion advantage)
- excellent communication skills and independence
- excellent knowledge of English
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time