We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who would be interested in a sales position based in VIC, reporting to the Service Operations Manager. As the Portfolio Sales Professional your primary function is to achieve growth and profit targets for the company by identifying and developing business within target client environments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Expand and develop relationships with key industry stakeholders including builders, electrical and mechanical contractors, consultants and key accounts.
• Identify companies for possible partnership.
• Plan, schedule and deliver events to consultants and end users.
• Take responsibility for all customer activities ensuring a timely and positive outcome
• Perform sales administration tasks such as forecasting and reporting, pipeline management, CRM management etc.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a sales and/or technical background, ideally in HVAC / BMS automation, electrical or mechanical disciplines. You must be able to communicate effectively and be able to build strong relationships at all levels internally and within customer organisations.
Siemens offer a rewarding team environment, multiple career paths, commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time