- You will be responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding/scripting and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- Responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
- We need a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) graduate with 8 to 11 years of experience in design and development
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of data science & AI technologies and associated frameworks.
- Good hands on working experience in Machine Learning, Deep learning, Exploratory Analysis, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive modeling, Computer Vision.
- Understanding of different Cloud Systems, knowledge of AWS Cloud and AWS services is must to have.
- Experience in data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Exposure working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks, SQL & No SQL databases.
- Statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Sound understanding in AWS Services including Redshift, S3, EMR & AWS data lake
- Coding knowledge and experience with languages: Java & angular framework
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst Experience, Understanding of machine-learning and operations research,
- You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
- Processes Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS).
- Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time