Computer science, Electrical, Instrumentation graduate with a minimum 4 to 10 years’ experience in product testing of enterprise level software
Primary skill set:
1. Good Understanding of Agile/Scrum Methodology and work experience in this development approach.
2. Good Understanding on System Testing of Enterprise type application.
3. Automation skills in any tool (preferably selenium/puppeteer/cypress) and understanding of Azure DevOps will be preferred.
1. Extensive knowledge of Cloud Computing (Azure)
2. Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
3. Experience in working in CI/CD DevOps using any tool chain
1. Inclination to understand Product functionality in depth and uncover critical defects in Product.
2. Write End to End Manual test cases for PlantSight as Product.
3. Perform exploratory/E2E testing at end of each Sprint to find critical bugs (functional and regression).
4. Resolving/Troubleshooting Product related issues and helping other system testers resolve their issues as well.
5. Talking with PO’s to ensure features are up to date with respect to Quality parameters.
6. Talking with stakeholders and develop End to End scenarios for some areas jointly.
7. Talking with Presales team of PlantSight and helping them resolve their issues.
8. Giving demo of Product to Presales team/Management as required.9. Understanding of CICD model of deployment to Production. We deploy every 3 weeks to Production.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time