- Siemens Mobility is driving digitalization and plans to implement a new global PLM System – according to our motto “moving beyond”. In your new role you will be the IT project head (f/m/d) of a global PLM implementation project for Siemens Mobility GmbH. You will report to the Project Steering Committee on Mobility C-level.
- The current PLM system is based on a customized SAP solution that will be discontinued. We address approx. 15.000 user in all Mobility business units and on different PLM-processes.
- The setup and engagement model are intended to be a joint team of IT, business, and externals (incl. the software vendor).
- Your responsibility will be to design, develop and execute the above-mentioned project, according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and business requirements.
- You will obtain the end to end responsibility for economic results, quality, and schedule.
- Communication is key as you will closely align resource availability with other departments and external stakeholders such as Product Management, Engineering, vendors etc.
- You have a successfully completed a master’s degree / MBA in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable.
- You have long-term professional experience in industry, consulting, or IT within a complex matrix organization.
- Your impressive profile includes an expert level in End2end PLM Processes and expert knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter.
- Furthermore, experience in transportation and mobility as well as knowledge in PTC windchill, CREO is a plus.
- Additionally, you have a certification as Senior Project Manager/ Project Director and you bring in leadership skills, especially in managing international teams.
- If your profile is completed with excellent communication skills on C-level as well as fluent English and Germans skills, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organisation: Siemens Mobility
Unternehmen: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional