Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in industries. Process industries around the world benefit from our comprehensive portfolio and in-depth domain know-how. From clean water to re-thinking production in the ‘new normal’ – we make a difference by enabling our customers to be even more flexible, faster, and efficient. We’ve got ideas for the future of automation. Sounds interesting? Then join our team of communication professionals and help us spread the word.
For our headquarters team, we are looking for a new campaign manager with focus on social media. If you are a communication enthusiast, experienced in Sprinklr, fluent in English and excited about working in an international team, keep reading!
- Execute Organic & Paid Social campaigns: This is a hands-on role and you will be operating at multiple levels - planning, tactical, analytical. Most times you will plan, execute, monitor, and optimize campaigns for social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Measure for Success: Deliver on the value of paid social strategies and tactics. Identify KPIs and tangible ROI to the business. Continuously optimization of campaigns’ performance. Conduct ad-hoc reporting for marketing leaders and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with topic owners: Plan and manage the publishing calendar, social objectives, messaging, writing of posts, sourcing, or creating the visual images for these posts, aligning to topic owners and their overall communication plan.
- Manage channels: Grow engagement, reach, and impact through proactive campaigns and management. Partner with topic owners to respond to support and product-related questions.
- Manage audiences: Develop and apply comprehensive audience targeting to ensure highest ROI and the achievement of set goals.
- Stay on the top of the wave: Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting, and optimization of channels. Seek and evaluate new social media platforms and technology opportunities and stay at the forefront of the adoption of new social media trends, tools, and channels.
Required knowledge and skills
- 3 Years of campaign management, 2+ Years of Social Expertise: You have existing relationships with key social platform partners and have experience managing brand and performance-based paid social advertising campaigns.
- Agency/Social Publisher/In-House Brand Background: You have experience in the media planning and buying process and can replicate best practices and establish new processes. Experience with Campaign Management platforms and Ad Tech tools, especially Sprinklr is a must.
- Experience in Complex B2B Marketing or Tech: Our customers engage with various marketing touchpoints dozens of times before coming to a buying decision. This is much different than in B2C sales. You should have experience in managing data strategy and leveraging 1st party and 3rd party data segments.
- Analytical mind: You’re metrics-driven and ground your recommendations in insights, research, and experimentation. Demonstrated ability to set realistic social media goals, as well as to interpret, summarize and present social media ROI to stakeholders.
- Superior Communication Skills: You are fluent in English and can explain complex topic in an engageable way. German is a plus.
- Be a reliable partner: You are a team player who delivers results on time and in high quality.
- Flexible Work: You have experience working with global and remote teams and are willing work in an agile environment.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague
- Individual budget of 48,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time