Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a Data Analyst / SAP HANA Developer, you will:
- Join a team that supports one the main Financial Dashboards used by Siemens
- Work as a SAP HANA Developer using Calculation Views (both Scripted and Graphical), HDBProcedures, and all other SAP HANA native Repository objects
- Develop on a Datalake with data from 70+ SAP ERP systems.
- Have the responsibility to maintain and ensure the proper performance of the Dashboard.
- Proven experience in SAP HANA - SQLScript / Calculation Views, ca. 2 years.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) development experience
- Experience with SAP SD / FI / CO-PA modules
- Responsibility with your own tasks and time management
- Capability to work autonomously and commit to the deadlines
- Fluent in English (Mandatory)
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time