Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
The Factory Tester performs all test activities during the Manufacturing phase. Product requirements that have to be proven via a test case will be checked by the Tester according documentation.
Factory Tester also performs all the Manufacturing and Assembly activities needed in Factory.
Area of responsibility
• Quality and effectiveness of every performed test activities during the Manufacturing phase
• Conformity of the test documentation and archiving.
• Quality of test documentation
• Quality in other Factory activities
• Traceability and configuration management for the test items.
• Execution of Factory activities (assembly, welding, crimped, others…)
• Preparation of all materials and documentation needed for the tests.
• Performing of testing and checking conformity with defined requirements.
• Detection of possible nonconformities and communication to Manufacturing Test Manager.
• Identification and traceability of manufactured items. Fulfilment of ERP data
• Regular reporting to the Manufacturing Test Manager and communication of quality issues.
• Training in electronics FPII, higher degree module or similar.
• Valuable knowledge in railway signaling
• Used tools (eg MS-Office, AutoCAD, SAP,)
• Valuable English medium
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.