Looking for New opportunities in Large Drives Applications business of Siemens Ltd.? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of our Portfolio Companies!Job Role:
MS Dynamics maintenance & support with Siemens POC LDA ITEducation and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor degree in Information Technology or alternatively in Business Administration with some basic programming skills
6-8 years of relevant experienceWhat is the candidate expected to do:
Under limited supervision develop and lead the user helpdesk activities for the support of a new project management mainline tool for the Siemens LDA using the MS Dynamics Platform.Responsibilities:
Support the MS Dynamics roll-out team during the implementation of MS Dynamics global project including customizing
Provide second level user support to regions globally (European time zone) by assisting key users with trouble shooting of user issues
Provide training to MS Dynamics key users on the use of specifically implemented features in MS Dynamics and further propagate the implemented standards and processes with key users.
Document MS Dynamics methods and functionalities.
Support the user community with the estimates for the implementation of MS Dynamics change requests.
Implement customizing and minor programming changes in MS Dynamics environment based on user requirements.
Participate in the LDA IT activities as a member of the global LDA IT Regional & Customer Service team, completing supporting tasks, attending meetings as needed.
Work both in a team environment and independently with little supervision and is self-driven research on available tools and best practice applications for MS Dynamics.Skills Required:
- Deep Knowledge in MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 “Project Operations” and AZURE Cloud Infrastructure (e.g. experience with the creation of workflows and project structures with MS Dynamics)
- Ability to transfer user requirements for the MS Dynamics into an actual MS Dynamics customizing following the defined MS Dynamics structure.
- General knowledge about integrated Office 365 Microsoft standard product incl. experience in the creation, modification, linking and transfer of data points between various Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Technical understanding of the necessary MS Dynamics infrastructure with the focus on the Azure Cloud and SharePoint-Online .
- Experience with MS Power Automate platform
- Preferable basic experience in Web Design.
- Basic knowledge about the agile SAFe framework
- Ability to self-manage tasks in an agile environment.
- Possess the necessary leadership skills to fulfil support tasks responsibly, timely and with the right attitude
- Experience in Help Desk / International user community support preferred
- Experience in supporting Project Management Processes required
- Ability to work in an international team reporting directly to the LDA IT manager locally and functionally to LDA IT RCS globally.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in the English language required including proficiency in business English
- Ability to work flexible hours to be able to provide support to all time zones
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Mumbai location, where there is a chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring in the curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time