Siemens is looking for a Technical Sales Consultant for the segment General Motion Control, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Padova. He/she will be responsible for the business development within the region North East in coordination with the local sales force (agents).
You will be responsible for the growth in the next two years of the drive, motors and gearmotors platforms, belonging to the product portfolio of the Motion Control Business Unit, ensuring the achievement of sales targets.
You will operate in the field of technical promotion together with our sales force, supporting customers in the assigned territory, i.e. Machine manufacturers (OEMs), System Integrators, Distributors and End Users.
Scouting activity will be one of your main drivers: you are really motivated to explore and enlarge the Siemens drive new target customers portofolio.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Responsible for the growth of the drive business within the macroarea of responsibility for the segment General Motion Control in coordination with the local sales force (agents).
· Promote the drive portfolio to the customers of the area indicated
· Carry out the sizing of the drive train to the required customer application and working cycles
· Develop technical-commercial proposals based on the specifications provided by the customer, in collaboration with the sales force, our local agents and independently
· Perform scouting activity to exploit the aera potential for General Motion Control
· Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
· Deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer;
· Plan and hold training for the sales force and customers
· Interfacing with logistics and customer support for specific tasks and orders
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming a senior referent for the whole drive train system within the Totally Integrated Automation platform. You will gain ability to manage customer relationships in terms of Account Management. You will will develop a full solution business development approach within the territory in coordination with the sales force.
Who are we looking for?
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in drive and motion systems
· Strong customer and results orientation
· Self-initiative and an entrepreneurial approach are highly appreciated.
· Ability to analyze the customer need and ability to offer the best technical-commercial solution
· In-depth knowledge of motors, drives and related applications in motion control systems
· Proven experience in the technical field on drive train
· Master’s degree in Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering would be a real plus
· Natural Team-worker
· Open to travel frequently in assigned Area (North East)
· Excellent communication and networking skills
· Fluent in Italian and English
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail. Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time