Siemens Real Estate is a strategic partner for Siemens who provide internal services in Accounting, Controlling&Administration for Real Estate supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
We are looking for PMO Trainee to support our operations alongside the global Headquarters.
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Implements PM and PMO guidelines and processes and manages respectve functional organization;
- Administers and ensure adherence of PM policies and guidelines, programs and standards;
- Analyze workflow environment and proposes improvement in PM operations;
- Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders;
- Clarify organizational issues;
- Support in central activities coordinated by headquarters team;
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related fields;
- Fluent English;
- SAP knowledge is considered a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Processes and Detail oriented;
- Motivation and Resilience.
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time