Senior Engineer - Design & Development
Title: Software Developer
Mode of employment: Full time only
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
· Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality in both frontend and Backend components.
· Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
· Maintain proper documentation (requirement/design/unit test specification).
· Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
· Integrating the changes to CI/CD pipeline using cutting-edge technologies like Docker
· Guiding and helping the team in parallel migration of AngularJS code to Angular10
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech
Experience: 8+ years of work experience in Software development with Java and Angular
· Expertise experience in Technologies: Java, Angular10, Spring, Junit, Dockerization
· Hands on experience in Tools: Jira, Confluence, Eclipse
· Ability to learn new technologies.
· Experience with Agile methodology is preferred.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
· Sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Software Engineering Processes.
· Experience in effort estimations, planning, tracking
· Excellent communication skills
· Self-motivated and Team player
· Analytic thinker and innovative
SHS TE DC IND IT DEV
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time