PROJECT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
• Position will develop data sheets, create submittal packages, operation and maintenance manuals, and other documentation requests for projects.
• Submittal and O&M packages encompass system installation drawings including floor plans, riser diagrams, system diagrams per specifications and plans supplied, point to point wiring and layouts using PDF editor and PC based applications. Create and maintain the supply of technical and product literature as required supporting group documentation needs.
• Able to work with drawing: electrical, mechanical, architectural, structural, and site plans. Must be able to fully comprehend and apply specifications to create submittals & manuals.
• Able to process functional project management tasks including, but not limited to: Electronic Material Lists, test documentation completion, Salesforce date management, Aconex documentation submittals, post shipment warranty support for both Siemens and 3rd party vendors.
• Create Submittals, O&M Manuals and Utility Drawings with quality, on-time and per customer specifications. Utilize COMPAS (Configure Order Manage Price and Ship) a Siemens configurator, Aconex documentation system and product information to construct documentation packages.
• Work with Siemens Customers, Plants, Engineers, Sales and Project Managers to deliver documentation in support of customer specifications.
• Support and adhere to drawing standards as defined by Siemens and the LMV industry for the Construction and Industrial markets.
• Support and adhere to the documentation process as defined by the DS Project Management organization.
Education, Knowledge and Skills
• Expert PDF Editor Experience (PDF Editor and Adobe)
• Working knowledge of Saleforce and Aconex
• Experience working for or with Electrical Contractors or distributors is preferred
• Experience working with electrical specifications.
• COMPAS configuration for Siemens equipment experience preferred
• Associates Degree or applicable industry documentation experience
• 2 — 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as stated above.