Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Collaboration Scientist (Advanced Therapies)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Identifying research partners within Taiwan, in close collaboration with the sector AT collaboration head, the local business unit and R&D headquarters
- Evaluation and strategic development of identified sites in close collaboration with the sector AT collaboration head, the local business unit and R&D headquarters
- Planning, contractual negotiation, conduction and reporting of the projects
- Demonstration of purpose and results out of collaborations, internally and externally. This requires also attendance of international conferences and travel to R&D headquarter in Germany
- Preparation, writing and presentation of scientific papers, w/wo external partners
- Presentation of research projects to management, colleagues and customers
- Demonstration on site
- Representation of key representative of Siemens
- A substantial amount of time will be spent liaising with the collaboration sites offering help and advice on many topics related but not limited to Angiography imaging. Liaising with the other medical imaging departments in Siemens as well as local sales organization is mandatory to help to meet the customer requirements for their research and application of AT technology
Your qualifications and experience:
- Master/Doctoral degree in medical- related department, ideally including advanced clinical education with basic knowledge in imaging
- Experience in publishing and presenting scientific work is mandatory, medical publications are preferred
- Experience with Angiography equipment is not mandatory but preferred
- Excellent command of Chinese and English, both written and spoken is essential
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time