As a data scientist, participate high level design and full product iteration, take the ownership of algorithm design and implementation
Areas of Responsibilties:
• provide subject matter expertise throughout the product development cycle and maintain a clear picture of evolving technology development and market trend in AI for medical applications.
• leverage best practices in deep learning / machine learning in the product development cycle for conceptualization, development, integration for medical products and prototypes.
• develop efficient metrics / evaluation criterion to judge algorithmic efficacy and performance, running feasibility studies regarding real-life clinical settings.
• design and develop efficient data curation, annotation, storage and intergration modules for large-scale clinical imaging data sets in a digital ecosystem.
•foster collaborations with research institutions for potential technology transfer to the AI products team.
• work together with clinical partners to integrate AI products into clinical routine.
•interface with Key Opinion Leaders, product management, and cross-functional and external teams.
•facilitate the integration and deployment of solutions onto cloud platforms / on-premises software services.
Dimension of Function/Volume:
Enter the main targets of the role.
Internal: Marketing team, R&D Colloboration team
External: Key opinion leaders, hospitals
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time