We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutionsJoin us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We are in search of hardworking but NOT extra ordinary
- Must have work safety awareness in electric and electronic production machines.
- Basic understanding of electrical and electronic circuits in electronic manufacturing machine.
- Basic knowledge of process in component assembly of Printed Circuit Board.
- Good knowledge in maintenance of automated production equipment.
- Self-initiative and fearless attitude towards maintenance and troubleshoot of machines.
- One who give fresh ideas and gain knowledge to resolve the complicated faults in machines.
- Must have the skill of documentation and maintaining the available documents.
- Must have good logic and substantial communication skills (English and any other languages).
- Experience on SIPLACE pick and place, SEHO reflow, wave and SPEA testing machines are appreciated.
Maintenance engineer can enjoy:
- Working with most advanced machines in electronic industry.
- Friendly work environment with hardworking colleagues.
- Flexible workdays. (one weekly off).
- An environment to implement your ideas with freedom, which will support maintenance function of factory.
We are seeking for a Bachelor in Electronics with proven record of 1 to 4 years with a demonstrated ability. This job is based out of Goa, Maharashtra.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time