Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as MR Collaboration and Clinical Scientist
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Close collaboration with Siemens MR users
- Leading the MR research projects
- Management of the collaboration process between Siemens and users
- Complete scientific papers with users
- Support MR marketing team clinically
Your qualifications and experience:
- Doctoral degree in medical- related department, ideally including advanced clinical education with basic knowledge in MR
- Experience in Writing/Editing MR sequence
- 3 years experiences in academic / clinical work is demanded
- Excellent command of Chinese and English, both written and spoken is essential
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time