Job title: Travel & ExpenseSystem Administrator
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services. We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers.We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Troubleshooting technical user errors, field user questions, setup, and payment inquiries (Posting Failures)
· Managing and monitoring Concur user profiles including maintaining changes, additions, deactivation.
· Establish clearly defined standard operating procedures for Concur administration and streamline processes and manage communication within the business for effective control. This includes collaboration with Concur and internal stake holders.
· Develop and implement procedures for Concur travel expense administration in compliance with company policies.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
· 3 to 5 years’ Experience in Technical and functional knowledge on Concur Financial / Expense System.
· Experience in using Concur Expense Management tool.
· Technical knowledge on Financial System configuration and on how multiple systems integrate.
· Knowledge of business rules and on how to change them to achieved desired output.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (Written and Verbal) skills a must.
· Proficiency using MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS SharePoint.
· Flexible in work timing & shifts.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bengaluru, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time