Job title: Sr. Process Associate _ HR Services
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services. We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers.We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Audits Expense Reports submitted by employee’s based on expense audit rules and ensure compliance with the T&E Guidelines.
· Provide complete and consistent responses in a timely manner to the T&E customer inquiry / Stake holders.
· Assist with internal and external audits, projects and initiatives for the travel and expense program.
· Identifies and implements process improvements into the process.
· Applies documented rules, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
· Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
· Inputs /Audits data entered into Concur system to ensure Accuracy.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
· 3 to 4 years’ Experience in Travel and Expense process is preferred.
· Experience in working knowledge on Concur tool is preferred.
· Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Target oriented and team player
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (Written and Verbal) skills a must.
· Strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is preferred.
· Flexible in work timing & shifts
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bengaluru, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time