At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Location: Milan, Modena or Turin
Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a Sales Manager to lead a team of Sales executives working on mid-market in Italy. Siemens DI software is a leading global provider of industrial software, systems and services e.g., Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), management of production processes (MOM), simulation&testing solutions, electric/electronics software as well as low-coding and IoT software solutions and more.
As Sales Manager, you will maximize revenue through the direction and coaching of Sales Executives on Strategic Named Accounts and "key" vertical markets (as automotive, aerospace&defense, machinery, marine, food&beverage etc.), through the creation and management of our sales strategy and the execution of it.
In line with this, you have the ability to understand, articulate and align customer strategy with Siemens Digital Industry software solutions independently, while ensuring sales goals are met within the organization's strategy and maintaining coordination with integral organization functions.
You will be responsible to manage Sales executives, their development such as performance appraisals as well as pay reviews of sales management and associated sales force.
- Manage a sales team (+10 sales executives) and all sales activities
- Provide advice and coaching to Sales team on the development and delivery of high quality technical and value presentations, communications of process and industry best practice adoption tocustomers in order to gain highest value from their PLM Solution
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators
- Reporting on progress towards KPI's
- Contribute to the creation and definition of Standards / Know How regarding PLM Value Messaging and/or Process Best Practices
- Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives for key strategic proposals
Your Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor/Master's degree in engineering or Business
- Several years of proven experience as a Sales Manager of Sales teams
- People management experience and passionate about leading a team of sales professionals
- Proven direct sales experience, including building relationships with customers key stakeholders and selling to the enterprise level
- Experience in software sales on a quota-based approach. Proven success in direct sales of solution-oriented software focusing both on development of existing customers and on the acquisition of new customers
- Knowledge of industrial processes/manufacturing
- Curious, proactive and able to act independently and make decisions to solve complex business problems and guide the sales team
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking
- Fluent Italian and English skills, spoken and written
- Availability to travel is required
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time