At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As part of a Country Software Sales organization, sells Siemens PLM Software packages via telephone or electronic means to customers and prospects, creating and managing opportunities from inception to close. Understands the market position for specialized product area including what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customer in order to adapt sales message and deliver Value Proposition.
Generates prospective customers through cold calls and the follow up of sales leads, moving them to opportunities or disengaged. Follows up with customer to identify specific requirements, gathering information regarding situation and problems to determine if Siemens has applicable solution. Determines follow up actions including scheduling technical resources for customer demos to advance the sale.
Maintains and tracks all activity related to opportunity including calling activity, stage, next step and close date. Create and deliver product quotes to customer. Participate in final closing process.
Works on projects/assignments of simple scope. Typically works under light supervision on assignment/projects as sole sales representative for an assigned product or working in conjunction with Mid Market and Enterprise Sales Executives.
- Generate potential prospects through cold calls and identify interest in specific SPLM solutions/products, gathering business and
- technical requirements to determine next follow up actions.
- Follow up with assigned leads to further qualify and identify specific requirements, gathering information regarding the prospects situation
- and problems to understand if Siemens PLM has an appropriate solution.
- Continue to send information and follow up with the prospect until ready to convert to an opportunity or disengage lead.
- Continue discovery calls with contact of prospect to understand organizational purchase process and the key stakeholders involved with
- final decision
- Further define customer problems and issues to determine if Siemens PLM Solution will address issues and provide a technical solution.
- Communicate Siemens PLM value to the customer through creation and delivery of Value Proposition.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and keep opportunities updated with Close Date, Stage and Next Step in appropriate Sales IT system e.g.
- Create quotes and close business.
Field Sales Support
- Identify specific customer issues and establish and deliver next steps for moving opportunity forward.
- Schedule technical resources for customer demos and meeting.
- Create product quotes and deliver quotes to the client or direct sales
- Participate in Sales events and User meetings
- Engages technical support for in-depth product knowledge.
Enablement and Mentoring
- Proactively shares knowledge within own team.
- Keeps up to date with product roadmap, future releases and new product information.
- Supports product area by participating in special trade shows, user groups.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced English language skills
- 2+ year of experience in sales or tele-prospecting
- Experience cold calling new account targets
- Background in technology or software industry
- Must have demonstrated experience finding cold leads through social media or digital marketing
- Works well in a team environment
- Position is based in Mexico City
- Occasional business travel of 5% of the time
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Understanding of PLM tools: NX CAD, Solid Edge, Mindsphere, or Teamcenter
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time