Manufacturing Operations Management Portfolio Development Executive: Semiconductor Industry
Preference for Charlotte, Phoenix, or Fremont, CA locations.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The MOM Portfolio Development Executive will be responsible for developing and executing the America’s Zone go to market strategy for solution areas in the MOM Opcenter portfolio including MES and Production Scheduling in the Semiconductor Industry.
As part of the America’s Zone Sales organization, a Portfolio Development Executive (PDE) must drive the pipeline creation and sales of an assigned product domain by targeting accounts and industries where the products have a fit. The domain PDE must work closely with semiconductor industry PDE’s, account teams, and partners to support the industry strategy.
To achieve success, a Portfolio Development Executive will be responsible for and take on ownership of assigned MOM focused Semiconductor Global Sales Initiatives, leveraging and collaborating with cross functional teams to maximize software opportunities. As a trusted partner with direct and indirect sales teams, this role will be 50% customer facing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to deﬁne business needs and develop value propositions and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
- Own the research to support initiative business plan
- Ability to build a strategy and roadmap interacting with Senior Manufacturing Executives including C-Suite.
- Develop and articulate Trends-Implications-Possibilities-Solutions, create presentations, and deliver a demo through AVI
- Documented experience of owning and managing discovery phase with clients
- Ask challenging questions to understand/identify problem areas
- Clearly articulate “why Siemens?” in non-technical terms (then if required, at a more technical level)
- Manage multiple campaigns/initiatives per year
- Deﬁne campaign/initiative success with each Country Manager/Sales Leader
- Develop business justiﬁcation, sales execution plan and revenue goals
- Complete understanding of campaign/initiative value proposition and presentation materials
- Present plan to America’s Zone MD and Country Managers
- Drive campaign/initiative execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales
- Deliver sales enablement training of collateral as required
- Deliver campaign and initiative materials to prospects and customers as required
- Manage execution plan and report weekly progress
- Support closing process if required
- Must have 5 to 10 year of sales, business development or presales experience and strong proven grasp, and experience with, the semiconductor industry
- Practical experience with MES software in semiconductor manufacturing environments strongly preferred. Including connection/integration to Design, PLM, ERP and Shop floor technologies.
- Proven written and presentation development skills required, with strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint and Tableau
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Ability to articulate end to end Digitalization message to the customer and ability to map in Siemens technology to the customer requirements and vision.
- Demonstrated capability to be the trusted advisor for the client within new or existing customers at various organizational levels
- Experience working with clients in IoT/IIoT and Industry 4.0 based solutions
- An understanding of organizational management is critical
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Experience aligning with mid/upper level management and technical users
- Collaborate and drive results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations
- Formal and informal networking across company
- Approximately 50% travel (Once the Covid pandemic is cleared)
· NOTE: Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future, for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Multi solution and multi industry experience a plus
- 6 Sigma Black Belt and LEAN manufacturing experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.