If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens achieve its goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we tap into our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to build an impact that motivates change with improved financial results.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
As digitalization and technology gain increasing significance to Siemens, our IT and Digital Audit Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee. We as CF A create impact by exploring the bold questions around digitalization, cloud computing, data privacy and implementation of large IT projects. Using sophisticated analytics, visualization technologies and artificial intelligence Siemens Internal Audit is actively working on the future of assurance.
Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
In your new role, you will:
- Identify, handle and align emerging risks along with the Siemens’s digitalization strategy with senior management and governance owners
- Support the development of the annual audit plan and develop agile audit approaches for new digital products, business models and new technology
- Lead and empower engagement teams
- Communicate and reconcile audit results with senior management and jointly develop sustainable recommendations that help decision makers to grow and control their digital business.
- Live an agile work environment that nurtures target-oriented, self-organized engagement teams
- Drive innovation in collaboration with our data analytics team to help bringing assurance to the next level
- Actively identify and recruit new talents and develop your team through continuous career coaching and mentoring
What you need to make real what matters.
- At least 8 years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm
- Strong academic history with a degree in Information Technology, Business or Finance
- Managerial experience with an affinity for business models, emerging technology and innovation
- Apply your superb interpersonal skills to manage stakeholder management in sophisticated environments
- Important work experience in at least one of the following topics: Digitalization strategy, agile IT development, state-of-the-art technology (cloud computing, blockchain, etc.)
- Project management expertise, preferably in the context of complex IT system implementations, e.g. SAP or cloud solutions
- Experience in working with industry standards and regulations such as COBIT, data privacy, IT security, IT service management
- Team leadership skills
- Demonstrable record of continuous career development
- Fluency in English and willing to travel internationally 80% of your time
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc., are very beneficial.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.