Technical Skills (Must have):
- Strong programming knowledge in C/C++ and strong object oriented design skills.
- Excellent algorithm and data-structure design skills with theoretical background in analysis of algorithms.
- Working knowledge of Image Processing techniques, familiarity with OpenCV.
Technical Skills (Desirable):
- Experience in parallel and distributed computing, with working knowledge of tools such as Sun Grid Engine, LSF, etc.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools such as CVS.
- Familiarity with Scrum, experience with defect tracking tools such as ClearQuest, JIRA.
General Skills: Strong positive attitude, Good presentation and communication skills, Self-driven and self-motivating, Able to implement technical solutions independently, Relationship building capabilities, Team player.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time