An opportunity has arisen for UAE National Engineer to join the Siemens Team in Abu Dhabi for the execution of a major Electrical O&G Project. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within one of the core electrical engineering areas of the Siemens business responsible as Project Engineer supporting the Project Manager & Project Coordinator in the daily project management activities. The role has visible influence on the project outcomes, entrusted with preparation of correspondence, daily coordination activities between disciplines, documentation task, organizing of meetings, travel organizations and site coordination.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Independently structuring and preparing written materials with clarity is a key focus for this role, including researching and analysis of data
- Liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including senior and top management
- Support with daily business, in preparing and following up on appointments and preparing correspondence
- You will analyze the technical information of the project and process any required technical clarification either internally or externally with the engineering team
- Keep a constant communication reporting pending issues and the status of handled project deliverables.
- Daily coordination activities between disciplines, documentation task, organizing of meetings, travel organizations and site coordination.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Engineering degree from local or international University or Technical Institute in Electrical, Automation or Electronics disciplines
- Fresh graduates as well as experience professional are welcome to apply
- Good communication skills in English language (written and spoken) with the ability to work in a team environment
- You have a hands-on mentality, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment dealing with many topics simultaneously
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time