During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Are you a highly numerate individual looking to gain some industry experience? We are looking for a driven and motivated graduate!
Siemens Industry Software has a new opportunity for an Intern to join us ASAP on a 12-month, full time, paid internship to support our globally distributed team.
The intern would initially be home based with the aim to be based in one of our UK offices Monday to Friday once they re-open.
This position is an exciting chance for someone to network frequently between senior business leaders of the Siemens worldwide organization and supporting our Global Strategy and Planning team in the execution of our go-to-market strategy. Alongside your role, we will teach you softer skills such as communication, collaboration, commercial awareness, digitalization and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career.
Siemens recognizes that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
- Supporting Country Planning projects as needed.
- Capturing, reporting and structuring of market analysis data.
- Contributing to the development with the use of Mendix platform from preparation to successful customer adoption.
- Preparing and executing multiple phases, through project planning, development and customer adoption.
- Candidates should have the right to work/reside in the UK
- Graduated from a Computer Science, Engineering or similar degree.
- Working with Software Development background/environment. Use of Agile, will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of technologies like SQL, BPMN, MDD and possibly Java, .Net.
- Advance Excel skills including functions. Visual Basic is a plus.
- Driven and self-starting attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
Submit your CV and Cover Letter in English to be considered for this opportunity!
Interviews for this position will take place from January 2021.
We are Siemens
We proud ourselves of having created a flat organizational structure, work on exciting and ambitious projects for world-class clients and provide exciting career prospects.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time