We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
- PO creation for import vendors ( as well as for local vendors & material follow ups) through SAP.
- Tracking of open POs [getting order confirmation (OC) from vendors, updating the same in POs (AB confirmation)].
- Delivery follow ups (Getting invoice + packing list as per OC).
- Communication to freight forwarders as per transportation mode (Air / Sea) & aligning for pick up.
- Duty updation & GRN activities. Alignment with BA & GRN team for any dispute.
- Imported Components [ eg: Vacuum Interrupter (VI), etc ] planning and forecasting with help of planner.
- Alignment with VI vendors (Wuxi, China & SAG Berlin) & follow ups for deliveries.
- Creation of vendor stock report on monthly basis, sending to respective team members for getting confirmation from vendors, release of final stock consolidation of report.
- Calculating Delivery Reliability / Capability and releasing to suppliers monthly.
- Release of KPI related details on monthly basis (like Air to Sea ratio & others related KPIs).
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time